Sunday, May 15, 2011

Congratulations to Megan & John

Congrats to Megan and John as we celebrated their engagement last night at a lovely engagement party hosted by Megan's family friend. 

Kent and I had a super busy weekend, traveling to Jacksonville to visit the family and watch a rainy day at The Players golf tourney, then hustling back to Gainesville for John and Megan's party.  We relaxed today and celebrated Todd's birthday (one of Kent's groomsmen and my BFF).  Overall great weekend.
With the weekend's festivities, I promised Megan that I would post some "pink" stuff that I had saved in her honor.  Here it is:





1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it! Thank you for posting this for me! I am addicted to your blog...Keep posting neutrals and pale pinks! So good! :) Can't wait to hear more about Dress Shopping! XOXO

    ReplyDelete