Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wonderful Day

This morning I was laying in bed listening to the Sandhill Cranes flying over our house, heading back to Wisconsin.  They make this loud beautiful noise as they fly in flocks across the sky.  I opened the sliding glass door of my bedroom, so I could hear them better.  Kent and I used to joke that we were like the Sandhill cranes, always flying back and forth from Florida to Wisconsin!

Last night, our friends threw a joint engagement party for five couples, including Kent and myself.  It was so much fun to catch up with friends and talk weddings with four other brides! Some pictures from the party are below.






This afternoon, instead of studying for my shelf on Friday, Kent and I decided to go golfing with John and Megan.  We managed to make it through 11 holes without making too much of a spectacle of ourselves!!! Good thing our fiances are so good at golf!

So for some wedding stuff...This is my favorite!  The tent is fabulous! You can see the more of the wedding at http://iloveswmag.com/real-wedding/kara-tyler/




Ok bed time now! Back to the hospital tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment