Friday, February 18, 2011

My First Post

I should really be studying for my Internal Medicine shelf, but instead I thought it would be fun to create a blog!  My cousin has an amazing blog that she used during her wedding planning and continues to blog now as a newlywed.  After referring my mom and sister to Kelli's blog multiple times, I figured I should start my own blog to have a way to share my wedding ideas with my mom, sister and friends. So here goes the beginning of my blog and most likely the decline in my medical school GPA!

Prior to even being engaged I started thinking up color combinations.  Originally it was teal and green or pink for a beach wedding in Florida, but when Kent and I decided to say our vows on Washington Island in Wisconsin, teal didn't seem right.  I started looking at green weddings and fell in love with navy blue and green.  Here are some inspiration boards I made.  The photos are ones I found from various posted weddings and websites as ideas for my own wedding!




That is all for tonight - have to be at the hospital early for rounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment